‘I warmly extend my hand of support to you and your family’
Counselling sessions are available to meet varying client needs including interstate and overseas options;
- Skype, Phone or Facetime counselling
- Privacy of your own home
- In the hospital (either bedside or in a private consulting room)
- Residential care facility
- Session duration times ranging 20min to 2hrs
Counselling sessions are offered to individuals, partners, siblings, children or family groups. There is no extra cost for the number of participants in each counselling session. The amount of sessions a person needs varies depending on the complexity of the situation. Lea is experienced and confident working from private or public hospitals and from specialised centres.
Please contact Lea directly via phone or email for session rates
Concessions available for Disability pension, Students, Seniors and DVA card holders
Payment is due prior to the commencement of your counselling session. An invoice for each session will be provided for you either by email, mail or in person. Below are the available payment options.
For secure online payment follow the below link and enter your session amount to pay on PayPal's website. Click update on the left to proceed with the payment:
Internet bankingLea Rose; ANZ Cheque Account; BSB 013 344; Account Number 489573452
Cash, Cheque or Money Order
Cheque or money orders payable to; Lea Rose, Kinross Arts Cenre, 603 Toorak Rd, Toorak 3142
If it is necessary for you to cancel an appointment, please do so a full 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. Appointments that are missed, or are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee of $25.00. A text message to my phone is adequate for cancelling your appointment, even during evenings and weekends. Please do not use email to cancel appointments, because I may not be able to access it promptly. You will be contacted within working hours to re-schedule your appointment.
As I am a clinical counsellor I'm not required to store your personal information on any Government system, therefore every session is completely confidential.
As a professional registered clinical counsellor, I have the ethical responsibility to protect your confidentiality. This means that, whenever I can legally do so, I will keep private the information that you give to me. To make sure that your confidentiality is protected, I will not release information to anyone unless I have your written permission to do so. You may withdraw permission to release information at any time by simply informing me that you wish to withdraw consent. For a child/children having counselling it is explained prior to their session that I will be meeting with their parent/parents to provide feedback regarding how their session went.
For all counsellors and psychotherapists, there are some limits on confidentiality. The following are examples of these circumstances.
- If I feel that you are in danger of self-harm. Therefore I must contact someone who can support and protect you through this time.
- If you indicate to me that you may harm someone else. I must let that person and the appropriate authorities know that he or she is in danger.
- If you share with me that you have been sexually abused by a licensed health care professional, I am obliged to report the alleged abuser to the authority that governs that person. You, as the client, can choose to remain anonymous.
- If you share with me any child abuse case that has not already been brought to the attention of authorities, I must contact appropriate people (e.g. Child Protection Authority).
- If my files are subpoenaed by a Court I am obligated to provide them with a copy of my entire file or any parts that they wish to have. I can also be subpoenaed to provide testimony.